Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey Dolls!

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to first personal blog post! This blog on most cases will not be makeup related, just a place where I can update my subscribers/friends about me, whats going on in my life, opinions (I want to hear yours,ect) and also as a place where you can get to know me a little bit more!

So what is going on in my life?

Nothing much! School this year is super tough and I am stuck studying, doing homework, ect most of the time! Last year I hardly had any homework, but this year i'm doing tons! I'm lucky my school has an amazing library open at lunch, so I usually go there every day and do my homework from the morning at lunch. haha, I know, what a nerd! But I like having free time after school!

Math is still super hard for me. I don't think i'll pass this term. I got a 60% on my first test, which is a pass. My Math teacher is really old, and doesn't teach. So if I fail this term, my Mom is going to talk with the principal. I practice so much, do my homework and get tutored. I don't know.

Like some of you know, people found out about my videos and most people are great about it! However there are some people that are SO mean about it! I'm just lucky I have such amazing, supportive friends to fall back on.

Other than that, I can't think of anything to write at the moment! It's late!

Hope you are all having an amazing day/night depending on when you read this (:

xoxo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment