Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WORKOUT 2010

So many of you girls and guys know that I posted my "How i'm Getting in Shape & Gaining Confidence" blog post yesterday. I have received a super overwhelming amount of support via YouTube Messages, @replies on Twitter, Blog comments, ect. I am blown away! I didn't expect that much support and kind words! I really do appreciate everyone being so kind and sweet about everything. I was thinking about it all day! And following in the footsteps of my one of my "YouTube Big Sisters" Vanewpc AKA Vanessa, I decided to create a goal for the year. Hers is called Glossout 2010. I decided to create something similar, called Workout 2010.

Some people have been asking me, "how do you join Workout 2010"! There's no forms or anything! You just have to tell yourself that you're doing it and you will stick with it!
Basically, it doesn't mean you have to workout every day! It can be different for everyone. It means that we are going to get healthy! No more "I couldn't" thoughts. You can, and I think I am living proof! I mean, looking at my before picture, I hope there's a difference! I'm 1/2 way to my goal "image" or the way I want to look.

For me, #WORKOUT2010 will mean that I have to work out 5/7 days a week GUARANTEED. I can work out more if i'm up for it, but I am required (by my choice!!) to workout 5/7 days! I also have to eat healthy and make smart decisions! This can be different for everyone! You can make your own rules so it can fit your lifestyle, let's get fit!

Let me know what your plans are! I think i'll treat this blog as a kind of "healthy" blog now. Maybe i'll do some recipes, my workouts, maybe some food diaries? We'll see...

xoxoxoxo
We can do this :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allie!
    I am working on something similar (http://ilovetoskate87.blogspot.com/) and it would be cool if you could check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I am sooo following along with this. I already walked 30 minutes today and had fruit instead of chips :) its going to be hard at first but i CAN do this :) thanks allie.
    ~Stephanie<3

    ReplyDelete